Ultimate Frisbee Match
Wednesday 25th February
9pm – 10pm
We are hosting the second Staff Vs Members event of the year on Wednesday 25th February. Last month’s challenge was football which saw the members score a last minute goal to win the match 4-3.
This month’s sport is Ultimate Frisbee which has never been played in a Staff Vs Members event before.
If you are interested, call us on 01708446526 or email email@example.com
Is Ultimate Frisbee for you? Here are some of the rules:
• Equipment needed: flying disc (Frisbee)
• 7 players per side
• Points are scored by catching the Frisbee in the oppositions end zone
• No moving allowed with the Frisbee in hand (pivot only)
• Max of 10 seconds allowed in possession of the Frisbee
• Interceptions and incomplete passes allow possession of the Frisbee to be turned over.
• Incomplete passes defined as Frisbee hitting the floor or wall, drops and stray passes.
• Interceptions are the opposition catching or knocking the Frisbee to the floor
Hope to see you there,
Abbs Cross Health and Fitness Team